KL City

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

From KL to Klang...

As you can guess from my last post till now, I stop visiting KL for quite a few months...

That was due to some inadvertent change in my business that did not require me to travel for awhile.

However, recently I started to travel again, but this time not to KL but to Klang. In fact, I've visited Klang FOUR TIMES in the LAST TWO MONTHS - that's almost once every two weeks !!!

Klang is about half an hour to about an hour's drive from KL, depending on the traffic condition.

Let me give you a quick orientation. . .

From KL, if you drive along towards Mid Valley Megamall from Jalan Syed Putra towards Federal Highway (Lebuhraya Persekutuan), you will soon reach Petaling Jaya (fondly known as PJ).

You would drive past the Malaya University on the right, and then past Jalan Gasing, followed by Amcorp Mall on the left. Continue driving ahead...you would pass under the Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (aka LDP) which leads to Sunway Lagoon.

Next you will reach Shah Alam, the next big city... before you will reach Klang.

Seems like far...but to me, from KL to Klang is just like driving from the city center in Singapore to Jurong or Tuas which takes about half an hour or so.

In summary, if you drive from KL towards Klang, this is what you will past:

KL --> Petaling Jaya (PJ) --> Shah Alam --> Klang

In my next few posts, I'll be sharing what's so unique about Klang, especially the food there. Stay tuned =)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home