KL City

Monday, August 21, 2006

My Trip To KL, Malaysia, Aug 06

I managed to travel to KL, Malaysia for 6 days this month!

Last month I didn't go up because the month before that, I went up 3 times!!

Haha...sometimes when I browse through the contacts on my mobile, I wonder if I'm a Singaporean or a Malaysian :-)

This trip was really fruitful and I spent 6 Blessed Days of JB (had lunch there on the way up to KL), KL and Ipoh...thank GOD for His Blessings!

Really, I'm not bragging... what I accomplished in these 6 days may be more than what some people do in a month.

Funny somehow, when I'm overseas, I'm much more focused - perhaps the time is limited so I maximize all the time I have. Many, many fruitful events took place in those 6 days:

  1. Done some good training with some of my business partners in e-learning over there. Check out http://the-elearning.biz
  2. Took time to catch up with friends there, whether or not in the business. As a network marketer, both NETWORKING and MARKETING are just as important to me...
  3. Attended Sunday morning church...plus many breakfasts, lunches, dinners and of course, lots of coffee!! (But little sleep...Haha)
  4. Hey, I even spent a day in Ipoh. To be precise, it's just 4 SOLID HOURS (after driving 2 hours there, and 2 hours back) of talking and talking to explain to 5 new franchisees there at a noisy cafe. It gets noisier and noisier because since everyone can't hear everyone, everyone starts to speak a bit louder! My poor voice is now so husky like Rod Stewart :-)

Now, I'm already looking forward to the next trip... Oh yes, I almost forgot - I tasted one of the best wanton (a kind of meat dumpling) in Petaling Jaya (PJ) which is about 12 km from KL. Sure, will blog about it later with other favorite foods I discover :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home